KEEN Women’s Venice H2 Sandal
- Polyester webbing uppers are lined with hydrophobic rubber for comfort and fit, and faster drying and durability under heavy water usage.
- Linings are treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for resistance to odors created from bacterial growth.
- V-strap forefoot capture design with elastic one-pull lacing and cord locks secures feet into footbeds for comfort and protection.
- Heel and instep loops aid entry and exit; reflective accents on loops increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented rubber toe guards protect feet for hiking, biking, and more.
- Metatomical EVA footbeds are custom-shaped to supply ample cushioning and arch support.
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer rich shock absorption and padding for all-day wear.
- Nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles offer long-lasting durability; knife-cut siping delivers reliable traction on wet surfaces.
- Buy it about a 1/2 size small.
Amazon.com Price: $62.89 (as of 16/09/2021 01:23 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Keen Women’s Venice H2 Sandal Review: Product Overview
The Keen Women’s Venice H2 Sandals are shockingly durable and ideal for adventures with their lightweight development and ventilated design. Also, the KEEN Venice H2 Sandal for Women’s offers sufficient ventilation, a protected fit, and a more smoothed-out design—ideal for adventures both land and in water.
When wearing the Keen Venice H2 Sandal you can be ensured of the highest level execution on account of a smoothed outsole with multi-directional lugs for unique traction over a wide range of traction. Also, it has included exactness razor siping for improved traction over tricky surfaces, expanding the adaptability of the Venice H2.
Comfortable is given through a metatomical footbed configuration, designed to offer incredible arc support by supporting the normal shapes of the foot, explicitly focusing on the metatarsal region.
Keen Venice H2 Sandals Features:
Traction and Protection: The non-marking elastic on the outsole is razor-siped to give resistance against slipping. The dainty cuts across its surface render the elastic highly grippy over sloppy, inclining, and wet surfaces. Keen Venice H2 Sandal component keeps solid traction of the hiker over tough grounds, consequently forestalling slippage and decreasing the danger of injury. The material is additionally flexible and impervious to scraped areas. The outsole stretches out to the front to shape Keen’s protected toe guard. It ensures the forefoot against rocks and roots
Comfort and Support: The Keen Venice H2 sandals multi-sport shoe has a cutting edge look, an agreeable inside, a wide toe-box, superb arch support, and a thick sole which won the heart of many. It’s a simple to-wear, quick-drying, all-around footgear acclaimed for its toe guard – a trail-ready element that shields forefoot from bulges experienced coming.
Style and Fit: It is well design and stylish hiking sandal that give you all-day comfort. The Venice H2 Closed-toe hiking sandal fits cozily. In any case, it gives adequate room in the forefoot zone to consider normal spreading of toes. The bungee trim-up closure brings about a serenely snug and wave-free fit.
Materials: Made with a cleanable polyester webbing upper so as that they’ll be fit to be tossed inside the washing machine once you jump in that puddle; Featuring a quick dry coating for dynamic use all together that your day doesn’t stop when your feet get wet.
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
Care Tips: All Krrm water sandals are machine cleanable, Use a little quantity of detergent, wash on mild cycle, and air dry.
Best Use: Watersports, Hiking
Footwear Closure: Single-pull Lace
Upper: Polyester webbing
Outsole: Carbon rubber
Toe Coverage: Closed Toe
- Multi-directional lug design for improved traction
- Also, it is made without PFC materials
- Razor siping for further developed ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture framework
- TPU stability shank
- Hydrophobic Mesh lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- You have to buy a 1/2 size small sandal from your regular size
Specification: KEEN Women’s Venice H2 Sandal